The C-Suite program focuses on the fact that it is different at the top. Top executives need to practice robust leadership styles as they form the core of any organization. Therefore C-Suite provides an insight into problems and challenges faced by the C-Suite leaders.
INDIA EXECUTIVE COACHES truly understand the sensitivity and relevance at C-Suite level, thus we specialize in providing highly customized solutions for leadership which includes the following:
What do participants learn?
Top leaders are made effective in C-Suite leadership in a way that:
- They can make a successful transition to the C-suite.
- They can have a strong grasp on the business fundamentals.
- They are exposed to critical situations through which they are able to increase sales, drive up revenue growth and improve market share.
- They could get more information and knowledge instrumental in serving clent’s needs in a more comprehensive way.
- They are able to see a business more through an accounting lens versus a strategy and value-creation lens.
- They are able to become multi-faceted in their field by playing different roles such as crisis manager, mergers expert and sophisticated and balanced recruiter.
- They are able to focus on a broader vision instead of a myopic-silo perspective.
Who should go for it?
Developing executives in the C-Suite is uniquely challenging because of the nature of the C-suite and the people who inhabit it. So, it would be useful for a leader who :
- Wants to be ready for developing, articulating and acting within an ethical perspective.
- Wants to hold control and take effective decisions leading to change.
- Want to exercise more power with effective leadership skills.
What are the challenges?
C-Suite forms the most important team of top executives with high leadership skills and experience . companies are evolving all the time and the “LACK OF KEY LEADERSHIP SUCCESSORS” and “COMPETITION FOR TOP TALENT” poses a serious problem before the top- level executives.
One more major problem is the non-availability of skills and backgrounds in the external market so that we can compare them with what we have internally so that decisions can be taken accordingly.
Why choose this?
The importance of having top executives is a very-well known fact but what has changed is the external environment and the circumstances due to its dynamic nature. C-Suite helps in:
- Knowing how to work effectively with external stakeholders , such as Boards, Banks, Politicians, the Media and the Wall Street.
- Providing an environment likely to be rich in learning, tolerant of mistakes and criticizing , and supportive of those who seek future development.
- Identifying the best practices and aligning them with formal strategy ensuring that project is implemented in the best possible manner.
- Understanding that maturity is valuable but largely a relative aspect.
As per HBR Report 2018,
Making a successful transition to the C-Suite is difficult, nearly half of the respondents say they weren’t successful in aligning others around their initial objectives, and more than one third admit that they have not successfully met their overall objectives for the role. Top leaders form the core of any organization and the challenges they face can create a big deal for the organization.
- Some executives even with the most successful transitions need more than 100 days to adapt to new C-level role.
- Executives rate the creation of a shared vision as the most important transition activity.
- Culture is hard to change and to measure, especially for externally hired executives.
- More than half of the executives say that they spent too little time preparing themselves for the demands of their new roles.